Our solution to losing your cruise control functions when fitting an aftermarket steering wheel on a Ford Fiesta MK7 is here! Our plates retrofit the lost OEM cruise control and horn functions onto an aftermarket steering wheel. The kit contains a 6 button plate which retains cruise control and horn features using the following switches: "+", "-", "OFF", "ON" & 2x HORN. We have eliminated the "Cancel/Reset" switch as most users have deemed it redundant.
The panels are pre-wired with a hand made, plug&play loom, ready to be utilized with only a small modification required IF your car has a media only steering wheel wiring loom. The installation is fully reversible and will not have any kind of adverse affect on the vehicle.
- Button colors available - black, green, red, blue, yellow& white
- Acrylic or carbon fiber - they are made from acrylic plastic or gloss carbon fiber
- Plug & Play hand made loom - no cutting the OEM loom is required
- Momentary buttons - click-to-engage buttons with a great feel and response to the touch
- Engraved symbols - the panels have appropriate engravings to label their respective functions in the same format as the OEM steering wheel (acrylic only)
- Compatible Fiesta MK7 with cruise control activated
- A steering wheel adapter boss
- An aftermarket steering wheel (usually 6 bolts)
- Either a factory media loom OR full cruise control loom (white plug behind the wheel)
- Cruise control activated on the vehicle
- In order to process your order, we will need to know exactly which steering wheel you have, i.e. a make and model or a link to an image of the exact steering wheel in the space above.