Our 6 button cruise panels retrofit the lost cruise control and horn features when replacing the OEM steering wheel with a racing wheel for those seeking a racing feel or steering wheel upgrade from the stock set up. These panels come pre-wired with a hand-made and totally plug & play wiring loom. Based on the loom your car has come with, there may be a small modification needed if youdo not have the factory cruise control look however the installation is fully reversible with no adverse effect on the vehicle.
- Cruise Control + Horn operation as per the OEM steering wheels with the exception of the redundant "Cancel/Reset" switch (+, -, Off, On & 2x Horn switches)
- Button colours available in black, green, red, blue, yellow & white
- Made from either carbon fibre or acrylic
- Plug & play hand-made loom - only a small modification needed if cruise control OEM loom is not present
- Engraved symbols - the panels have appropriate engravings to label their respective functions in the same format as the OEM steering wheel (acrylic only)
- Compatible with any Fiesta MK7 with cruise control activated in the vehicle's software
An aftermarket boss/hub kit
- An aftermarket steering wheel
- Either a factory media loom OR full cruise control loom (white plug behind the wheel)
- Cruise control activated on the vehicle
- Please ensure you fill out the order form above with the correct information as to which steering wheel you have. If you are unsure on the exact model, please get in touch with us to send over a photo, this will prevent delays from us chasing you to gather the steering wheel information.
- These are usually built within 3-10 working days for those with usual shaped steering wheels however if you have an unusual shape, it may take longer. Please get in touch with us if you have a specific deadline & we will try our best to meet it.
- The images within this listing are for representation only & may be outdated, the shape or final finish you will receive could be slightly different.